Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Review: Merry and Bright – Four Hearts!

I received a lovely review for my holiday special call, Merry and Bright. I'm always thrilled when someone takes the time to post what they liked about the book.

Cat, I can't promise you'll get what Presley did, but you're on my 'NICE' list.

Thank you!

~*~

Rating: Four Hearts
Site: Strictly Romance Reviews
Reviewer: Cat


You can read the full review here.

~*~

My favorite part…

"Santa, I’ve been a good girl this year too. I want what Presley got.
If you like friends to lovers, Sexy firefighters, hot cops and a loving hot ménage and a sweet sexy Christmas story this is for you!  Grab a snuggly blanket and a hot cup of cocoa and enjoy!" – Cat, reviewer

~*~


Available at the following locations:

No comments:

Post a Comment