Sunday, March 15, 2020

Sunday Snippet: All Day Sucker (Bonus Read featuring Brian and Lucy)

March 15, 2020

Yeesh, it's practically winter again. We had a bit of sun, rain, and snow today. Crazy. But I got to meet up with my two high school best friends for our last excursion before we hang back and wait to see what the global pandemic ends up doing.

Had a lighter than normal work week and got some cleaning done. I had some decent viewing also. Started out with finishing up the second episode of Strike Back. It ended up being a darned terrific episode. I have a nasty feeling how the series will end. Anytime a blood feud is mentioned … just saying.

I caught several episodes of Danger Man, putting me about halfway through the first season. Really like this show.

Watched an episode of Arrow and thoroughly enjoyed revisiting Russia. Also loved how John brought Roy back into the fold. I should be getting close to the big crossover event.

Got the Halloween episode of Riverdale in. Gotta say the whole Jason thing really creeps me out. Mr. Honey also creeps me out. I'm a Reggie fan even though he can be something of a douche canoe. I loved the Archie and Veronica storylines. But the best probably had to be the Betty and Jughead bits. Stonewall or whatever the hell the name of the prep school is has some dark twisty people. And, of course, Betty's ordeal with the prank phone calls ended up being well done. I'm not sure what the hell Charles is up to but here's hoping it's not something truly crappy. The little end caps with the flash forwards keep me intrigued.

Also watched an episode of Murdoch Mysteries. Loved the clip-show angle and revisiting the Meyer / Clegg rivalry. I had a true suspicion Clegg wasn't actually dead. That said, I'm not sure I like the fact he's not. Just saying.

Started a new series for me … The Heart Guy. I'm giving it a test run to see if it's what I want to dive into now that I've reached the end of Midsomer Murders for now.

And that's it for television this week. Tonight's post is from All Day Sucker, a sexy short featuring Lucy and Brian from the Black Unicorn Comics series. This will end up as a free read eventually.

Here's the mini-blurb:

Brian and Lucy Need have competing comic book series, a friendly rivalry, and a terrific, sexy relationship. When Brian is blocked on his next installment, Lucy provides some steamy inspiration to help him get through it.

And a snippety peek…

Oh no, he's blocked.
Lucy Sanderson pushed away from the wall. "How bad is it?" She entered the bullpen area and crossed over to Brian's desk.
He jerked to a sitting position. "Damn, Luce. You scared the shit out of me." He rolled a shoulder in answer to her question about his writer's block.
She propped her hip on his desk. "I woke up alone and figured, after last night's toss and turn session, you'd be here." Nudging him with her knee, she waited until he met her gaze. "Might help if you tell me what's going on." At least the words would be out there and possibly clear out the cobwebs.
Brian sighed. "If I knew what was going on, I wouldn't bloody well be here at ugly o'clock in the morning." He leaned forward, resting his forearms on his knees. "I'd be home with you, snugged up in bed." His head dropped and his shoulders slumped.
Lucy pursed her lips. Not like Brian to get all bent over their work. Then again, both were flying without a net and pushing past their comfort zones. Maybe a distraction would help…
She stooped down and nudged him upward. "Hey … talk to me. You've got a great idea with the spinoff. What's holding you back?" Her palms glided along his thighs, the silky fabric of his workout pants cool under her touch.
He exhaled with a long breath. "I can't visualize. Or … more like I can't stop at one place long enough for a scene to form. The ideas are there, but they're out of order or randomly popping up in my mind. I can't write that way." He snagged a pen and twisted it back and forth between his fingers.
Lucy nodded. "Yeah, that sucks. And you're feeling the pressure because Reg wants the issues nailed down before we go into production." She worked her hands under his T-shirt, lightly tracing the skin. "You know the broad strokes, right? The details are being elusive…" She trailed off, glancing up for confirmation.
Brian lifted his chin. "Sums it up, yeah." His head dropped back onto the chair. "The ideas are flowing but they're a blur. Kinda like fast-forward hyped up on caffeine. It's maddening." A frustrated growl escaped.
Lucy had the perfect plan to help Brian break out of his funk. The bulge under his pants suggested he'd definitely be up for her idea. Now to convince him…
Her fingers dipped under the waistband and grabbed the fabric. "You know … Zapf once told me there's no better way to manage a lack of focus than to work for a reward." She started inching the garment down and lifted her chin, indicating Brian should raise his hips so she could expose his groin.
He gave her a narrow-eyed look but complied. "Should I be pissed at Z-man?" He let the pants pool around his ankles.
Lucy grasped Brian's partially hardened shaft. "Nah. Zapf was referring to the two full drawers of food he keeps stashed at his desk. When he's staring at a blank page, he'll add empty panels to get started then snag a snack. You know … as his reward." Lucy gave Brian's dick a light squeeze. "Then he'll add color or maybe some quick outlines in each square, anything to show progress." Brian's cock responded, filling her palm.
Brian gave a nod. "So, the idea here is you provide stimulation as a reward if I finally get rolling on this?" He grunted. "It could work, but I'm still not sure where to start."
Lucy grinned. "Try bullet points first." Her fingers curled around his erection, tugging up and down. "Doesn't matter how sloppy they are. Just jot each idea on the page. You can organize them later." When Brian grabbed his pen, she leaned forward and flicked her tongue over the tip of his dick.
He started writing and had five lines dashed off before he paused and glanced down. "You're gonna either get bored or tired."
She shook her head. "Don't worry about me." Her thumb rubbed over the head of his shaft. "This is like having an all-day sucker at my disposal and for my enjoyment." She jerked her head toward the desk. "Get busy while I have a little fun." Easing forward again, she swirled her tongue around then licked his length. "When you fill a full page, we'll up the ante…" She let the words trail off suggestively.
Brian didn't argue. He started scratching out words again.

Brian and Lucy are so much fun to write. I love getting into some of their smaller moments.



That's it for this week. Happy reading!

Skylin

No comments:

Post a Comment