Sunday, August 9, 2020

Sunday Snippet: Fair Play


First week of August down and in the books. Next weekend we move my daughter to her dorm and pray for the best. They're doing a shortened semester, very similar to what a college quarter used to be. She'll be moving back right before Thanksgiving and won't return to campus until January.

Busy week with projects and random things that needed attention. I did get more of my desk cleared off for the big overhaul organization.

Limited viewing time this week but I got a few things watched. I did start Gabriel's Inferno part two and have about half of it finished. I actually decided to dedicate actual time to watching and not do anything else while it's playing. Hence the reason I'm only halfway through.

I watched another episode of Danger Man and also started a new episode of Blue Heelers. Like I said, busy week where I couldn’t spend the time I wanted to catching up on television.

I did have Ovation's morning mysteries on as background noise during the day. Murdoch Mysteries, Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, and Midsomer Murders for the win. I also caught a block of Numb3rs on Friday.

That's pretty much it for this week. Tonight's post is from Fair Play, a sexy short follow-up to Imagination.

Here's the mini-blurb:

Rand Allerdyce takes Holland Dukes by surprise, bringing their sexy games to her office when she's working late one evening. Rand plans to engage Holland's voyeuristic side and give her the thrill of possibly being caught. Holland loves the idea as much as she loves Rand.

And a snippety peek…

Rand Allerdyce entered the lobby of the office complex and stopped in to speak with the security guard. "Hey, Frank. I'm surprising Holland. We're supposed to have a late dinner but she's waiting on a call from the Seattle location."
Frank gave a nod. "Yeah, Ms. Dukes said she'd be here late." He waved Rand through the checkpoint.
Rand gave a two-fingered salute and headed toward the bank of elevators. "Never hurts to develop a solid relationship with the security guys." Hitting the call button, he selected Holland's floor when he stepped inside the car.
The quiet ride ended with an even quieter stroll through the empty space. Holland didn't have a corner office, but she had a wide expanse of windows and a nice view of the city.
Another grin crossed Rand's face. "And I think we'll start with the curtains open…"
The sun had started its descent and what he had in mind would be a bit of a thrill for her. Holland liked a little risk and he hoped his fair-play concept turned her on as much as it did him. After all, she'd outdone herself with her whole imagination concept a few weeks ago. He made a discreet adjustment to the rapidly hardening dick in his pants.
Pausing outside Holland's door, Rand listened for the cleaning crew. "Good, sounds like they're on the other side of this floor." That should give him time to enact his seduction.
He glanced into her space. She stood at the window, gazing at the rising moon. Crossing the carpeted expanse separating them, he wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her throat. "Hello, my love." His hands drifted upward to cup her breasts. "I'm claiming my fair-play time." His palms brushed over her nipples and they puckered under the fabric of her silky blouse and camisole.
Holland's head fell back and she moaned. "Here? In my office?" She didn't object, her voice coming out as a purr.
Rand worked the buttons of her blouse free. "Yes, here. The risk of getting caught turns you on, doesn't it, Holland Dukes?" He untucked the shirt and camisole, sliding his fingers against her skin.

This sexy short is fun to write. I'm hoping I'll have another spark for more with this couple.



That's it for this week. Happy reading!

Skylin

No comments:

Post a Comment