Sunday, October 10, 2021

Sunday Snippet: Spring Chickens

October is starting out really well and I hope it's a sign of things to come. My work projects have picked up again and I'm so happy! I'm also making progress on the great clean out again. I've also taken to spending fifteen to thirty minutes before I go to bed reading something that interests me. I've got a ton of new research books and I love digging into them.

Pretty decent week for television viewing. I watched four episodes of The Muppet Show. The guest stars were Shields and Yarnell, Dyan Cannon, Victor Borge, and Linda Lavin. Pretty good episodes all in all.

Caught two episodes of Prime Suspect, which finished out season four. So far, the episodes are standing up and I like revisiting them.

Watched two episodes of Peak Practice. Will said good-bye and headed for Bristol and the newly formed trio is finding their footing. The second episode ended up being quite dramatic with explosions and emergencies all around.

Enjoyed the second lesson of Master Class with Brandon McMillan. He focused on variables that make dogs unique. I already have some good information based on the two types of dogs I have.

Caught Making the Witcher and liked diving deep into how everything gets put together behind the scenes. I'll probably be starting a new show this week.

Enjoyed Artist to Icon: Madonna. She came onto the music scene in my early adulthood and I've always enjoyed her music. Nice to see some new information about her long and storied career.

Watched another episode of Classic Rugrats. As usual, I get sucked right back into the past when my oldest was a tiny baby and watching the show with my husband in the evenings.

Caught an episode of Chicago Med and thoroughly enjoyed it. I like how the relationships and friendships work on the show and even when the characters make me angry, I can see where they're coming from.

Loved the latest episode of The Brokenwood Mysteries. Breen's discomfort whenever he tangled with the abrasive Trudy proved valid even if she ended up not quite fitting the mold most, including me, cast her in.

Watched the first part of Silent Witness. I remember this one but not how it turned out. I'm always interested when the characters end up on opposite sides of a case. Looking forward to seeing how this one plays out again.

Enjoyed Classic Who's finale arc of season nineteen. Looks like Teegan won't be returning for the twentieth season, leaving the Doctor with one companion. Should start the new season this week.

Finished out the season of UFO Conspiracies. I'll be starting a new UFO show this week and I'm kind of hoping it will be a good one.

That's pretty much it for this week. Tonight's post is from Spring Chickens, an Organic Nature short for the Easter holiday.

Here's the mini-blurb:

A four-day weekend over the Easter holiday puts Vin Derbish in the mood for some alone time with Eppie Collins. A family emergency sees Eppie taking in her niece and nephew, which gives Eppie and Vin some perspective on parenthood.

And a snippety peek…

Vin turned the shower on and let the water warm up. "Gonna join me?" He stepped into the oversized stall they'd finished late yesterday.

Eppie dropped her shorts and yanked her shirt over her head. "Absolutely. I've been looking forward to this all day." She eased in front of him, ducking her head under the spray.

Vin grabbed the shampoo and worked it into her tresses. He loved making her wild with a scalp massage.

Eppie gave a low moan. "You've got magic fingers." She rinsed the suds out and took her turn with some body wash, soaping up Vin's shoulders, back, and torso.

When she moved down to grasp his erection, he nudged her up against the wall. "Uh-uh. Not yet. It's my turn…" He started with her breasts, grinning when the tips pebbled under his fingers.

He moved up to her shoulders then skimmed his palms over her back. Reaching lower, he cupped her ass and pulled her flush against him. She grasped his biceps and flexed her hips.

Shuffling to one side, he got them under the spray to rinse off. Eppie braced her shoulders against the wall and Vin caught her legs, wrapping them around his waist. Cutting the water down to a trickle, Eppie rocked her hips.

Vin slid forward, entering her with a smooth thrust. "Ah, Ep, wet and ready." He never tired of her warm sheath surrounding his cock.

She gave another low moan. "Been thinking about this all day." Her hands grasped his shoulders and she moved back and forth over his length.

Her tight core milked his dick and his thighs flexed, driving harder and deeper. Eppie gasped and ground her clit against his groin. He gripped her butt, pulling her closer.

Her fingers dug into his skin. "Getting close, Vin. Just a little bit more."

He moved one hand forward and rubbed his thumb over her clit. The added friction sent her over the edge and she shuddered, her back arching away from the wall. Vin hauled her against his chest and pumped upward, toppling into the well of pleasure. He put one hand out to keep his balance and Eppie turned the water back up to full flow.

A quick rinse off and Vin snagged a fluffy towel and wrapped it around her shoulders. He grabbed a second one and folded it over his hips then gave his head a quick shake.

Eppie sputtered. "Hey, stop it. You're getting me all wet again." Her lips twitched and she dashed past him. "Might be cute if you were a dog … but you're not." She exited into the bedroom and riffled through her bag for fresh clothes.

Vin followed her out. "You know you think it's sexy when I give my head a good shake and let it dry where it falls." He shrugged into a T-shirt.

Eppie didn't respond and Vin turned to find out why.

She held her phone to her ear and when she met his gaze, she frowned. "Dani left a voice mail. Something's wrong with Ken. I need to call her back." She finished dressing and went out to the main room to speak to her sister.

Vin got everything together and zipped up the bags … just in case they had to make a quick getaway to head back home.

Eppie poked her head into the bedroom. "Ken thinks he's got a kidney stone and Dani needed to take him to the ED. She dropped the kids off at my house and Lily is going to keep an eye on them until we can get there. You don't mind, do you?"

He held up their overnight cases. "Nope. Got everything packed and ready."

Eppie quickly updated Dani then cut the call. She crossed the floor and put her arms around him. "Thank you. You're the absolute best."

Vin cracked a smile. "I aim to please." And he always would.

Eppie and Vin are going to get a crash course in family togetherness and playing the Easter bunny for kids.


 

That's it for this week. Happy reading!

Skylin 

No comments:

Post a Comment