Sunday, June 5, 2022

Sunday Snippet: All Day Sucker (Bonus Scene from Black Unicorn Comics series)

Welcome June! Seriously, I feel like I'm still floating around back in March. The months are flying by right now.

Had a weird week of struggling to focus and I couldn't tell you why I ended up being so distracted. That drives me insane.

Decent viewing week. I only went through one round of my usual streaming services again and I'm actually kind of okay with that. Sometimes I need a bit of a break and can use the quiet time.

I did get another episode of The Snoopy Show watched and enjoyed it. I like to think the whole Peanuts gang has a special place in the hearts of GenX. At least it does for me.

I finished up Loch Ness and actually quite enjoyed the series. The twists and turns ended up panning out better than I'd hoped. Definitely glad I watched this one.

Caught the second part of Silent Witness and loved the twistiness of this two-parter. I also love that there wasn't a shiny bow on the end. Good stuff.

Started a new arc of Classic Who and I'm kind of interested in how this one plays out. Again, I notice how much Mel ends up screaming. It's a thing.

Watched another episode of Most Terrifying Places in America. At some point, I'd love to see a series where the ghosts and ghouls are actually friendly and helpful. That said, I love seeing the interviews with people who experienced the creepy creatures. Pure gold.

Enjoyed another episode of The Mandalorian. I love the pacing and the little bits of information that turn up and reveal themselves. Good stuff.

Caught another episode of The Hardy Boys. Gotta say Joe is beginning to annoy me but I'm hoping there's a reason he's being such a prat. Fenton's storyline is getting interesting and I love that the grown-ups get some random fleshing out.

Watched another episode of Peak Practice and enjoyed the storylines. It feels like some groundwork is being laid for future seasons and I'm liking that.

Finished up a MasterClass series with Neil deGrasse Tyson. While it wasn't as in depth as I thought it would be, I did get a lot of his lessons. Not sure what I'll start next, but I'm leaning toward Roxane Gay's series.

Caught another The Babysitter's Club and thoroughly enjoyed. I'm glad they're adding another sitter to the club and I really like how they're featuring the members.

Watched another episode of the Ready Room and liked the interview with James Frain. I like his character and it's nice to get some insight into the complicated relationships he has with his family.

Started season five of Chicago Med and I'm sad to say good-bye to Connor. I do love how they sent him off, especially the farewells he had with Goodwin and his mentor. The Will and Nat storyline is one I'm a little on the fence with. I'm really not down with the interloper making conflict, but I'll reserve judgment. Maggie is breaking my heart.

That's pretty much it for the life update this week. Tonight's post is from All Day Sucker, a bonus scene featuring Brian and Lucy from the Black Unicorn Comics series.

Here's the mini-blurb:

Brian and Lucy have competing comic book series, a friendly rivalry, and a terrific, sexy relationship. When Brian is blocked on his next installment, Lucy provides some steamy inspiration to help him get through it.

And a snippety peek…

The all-day sucker comment got him. Lucy certainly redefined steamy inspiration in the office. She did love to give head. And he loved getting it. So much.

A series of images rushed through his brain, popping like bubbles in ale. His hand stilled because the pictures kept flashing forward. His mind wouldn't settle on one.

Lucy removed her mouth from his shaft. "Stop. What's in your head right now?" Her tongue traced a circle around the tip of his dick.

Brian's lips kicked up and he scribbled a brief outline of the scene. Lucy went back to flicking her tongue around his cock then sucking hard while going deep. When his pen ceased movement, she repeated the process.

She eased back. "Stop. Freeze it there and write it down." Her cheeks hollowed out and she sank back over him again.

Within ten minutes, he had a full page of scenes outlined.

He set his pen aside. "Full page, Luce." His fingers threaded through her hair. "Thank you."

She paused and looked up. "You're welcome." A slow smile curved her lips. "Time for your reward." She started sucking in earnest and fondled his balls.

Didn't take him long to hit his peak. His hips flexed and he came hard. Relief and euphoria filled him in equal measure.

Lucy swallowed and leaned back, licking her lips. "Wanna up the ante?" Her eyebrows arched.

Brian's eyes went wide. "What do you have in mind?" He couldn't wait to hear how she'd top that incredible blow job.

I love this couple so much. I'm almost finished with the second story and have the third one plotted out and the fourth one is slowly but surely getting some attention.


 

That's it for this week. Happy reading!

Skylin

No comments:

Post a Comment