Sunday, April 23, 2023

Sunday Snippet: Just Dessert (a Black Unicorn Comics sexy short)

Celebrated my thirty-fourth anniversary this weekend! We had crappy weather, so we brought Chinese home and stayed in for the evening.

Had another busy work week and I'm so thankful the projects are rolling in. Working on a terrific manuscript and I'm so excited to dive into the story. This will be a fun one!

Had a so-so week of viewing television. I'm still focusing on the great cleanup and spent a good amount of time reorganizing and rearranging things in my living room.

I did finish up Wednesday and I enjoy this show so much. I'm excited to see where things go from here.

Caught another episode of Classic Rugrats. The autumn leaves one is fun. I love how much this show still appeals to both kids and adults.

Watched the premier episode of Brokenwood Mysteries season nine. This is another show I have a lot of love for. I miss a few of the original recurring characters but I'm enjoying some of the newer ones. Trudy in particular ends up being fun.

Enjoyed an episode of Endeavor. I'm kind of sad to see Thursday falling in with the new crew. But I'm hoping there might be a twist to this thread. We'll see what happens.

Caught another episode of Classic Who. I'm nearing the end of the classic episodes and I'm happy I did a full rewatch. There are a bunch of episodes I either missed as a kid or completely forgot.

Started a new Silent Witness two-parter. I kind of like seeing Nikki in therapy. Not really sure what's going on with Jack, but he's never boring. Thomas is another one I'm not sure about. His interaction, or lack thereof, with his daughter left a lot to be desired. Clarissa is awesome as always.

Enjoyed another episode of Battlestar Galactica. This is another one of my favorites because Lee Adama steps fully into the role of being a badass.

Also needed some background noise and I ended up watching the Surf Now channel and The Forgotten Coast. Ended up enjoying it a lot.

Started another episode of Strangest Things. Kind of an odd mix of topics with this one, but very interesting so far.

That's pretty much it for the life update this week. Tonight's post is from Just Dessert, a Black Unicorn Comics sexy short.

Here's the mini-blurb:

On Brian and Lucy's anniversary, they receive a gift from his gran that has the couple reliving their first night together.

And a snippety peek…

Lucy snapped her fingers and nudged Brian's shoulder. "You were back there, weren't you?"

Brian blinked and shook his head, giving her a sheepish grin. "Pretty much. But I also had the run-in with Chelle at Wizard Con, so yeah, the whys we didn't work are right there."

Lucy snorted. "You pretty much had the list down the night we got together." She didn't mind reliving the wicked-hot way they hooked up.

She got to her feet and offered him a hand. "Do you remember what I said once we ended up here?" She smiled at the memory.

Brian grinned. "That rebound sex rocked?" His eyebrows waggled.

Lucy laughed. "No. If I recall, I said you definitely needed somebody to rock your world with awesome sex." She headed for the living room.

Brian followed and dropped down on the couch. "And then you promptly volunteered." He kicked back with a smirk.

Lucy rolled her eyes. "No … first, I gave you a kickass striptease." She did a sexy twirl then met his gaze. "You were sitting on the couch…"

Brian gave a nod. "Like I am now." He spread his arms over the back cushions.

Lucy flashed a smile. "Like you are now." She crossed to their music player. "And I put on some music." She scrolled through and found a playlist. "Then I turned around and kicked off a flip-flop." She sent one sailing in his direction.

Brian reached out and snagged it from the air. "Which I caught, naturally." He deftly retrieved the second shoe, also.

Lucy grasped the hem of her tank top and inched the fabric upward. "And you were banging on and on about leaving dinner before getting dessert." She slid the shirt up and off, letting it drop to the floor, before she popped the button on her shorts and wriggled her hips in a slow gyration. "What did I say again?" The bottoms did a slow fall to her ankles, leaving her in her bra and panties.

Brian's gaze raked over her before he answered. "You said … I thought I mentioned I've got dessert covered." He blew out a breath. "And you so did." He made a hum of satisfaction.

Nothing like offering herself up as the sweet treat…

Lucy strolled toward him. "That's right. Even if we didn't get to the actual eating part until five a.m." She leaned in close, brushing her mouth over his. "But the wait was so worth it."

This is such a fun couple to write. Brian and Lucy are very close to my heart.


 

That's it for this week. Happy reading!

Skylin

No comments:

Post a Comment